Download the Right Direction Self-Care Toolkit here.
Self-care can help people in addressing mental health challenges. By developing a self-care routine and engaging in related activities and practices, people can reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress, ultimately helping to maintain their short and long-term health and well-being.
This toolkit provides information and resources on a range of topics related to self-care, including:
- Understanding Depression and Anxiety and the Role of Self-care
- Guide to Setting Health Boundaries
- Emotional Intelligence and Awareness
- Managing Stress and Raising Resiliency
- Developing a Self-care Plan and Tools
- Well-being Journaling
- Breathing Exercises