Video recording of the event can be accessed here.
Presentation slide deck can be found here.
Suicide continues to be a growing public health concern, with data showing an upward trajectory…before, during, and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Suicide is impacting business in diverse industries, with higher risks for some, but all at risk. Join us for our next Virtual Town Hall, Suicide Prevention is Everyone’s Business, to hear expert, Jodi Frey, PhD, LCSW-C, CEAP, discuss:
- Which industries are hit hardest by suicide;
- How to build healthier workplaces to reduce the risk of suicide;
- The role that depression, substance use, and other mental health-related issues play in suicide prevention;
- Current workplace suicide prevention guidelines; and
- The role businesses should play in suicide prevention.